Wednesday, September 19, 2012

No desire to run

During the week, I usually run on the treadmill at the gym...and last weekend it was so hot here, I ran my long run on the treadmill too. Can you say "running on the treadmill burnout"? I think I have it. But I also don't have any desire to run outside...I think I have running burnout. Also, I've been incorporating yoga into my workout routine (I got a Living Social deal for unlimited yoga at a local studio with childcare and I have been trying to maximize my money spent), and would prefer to do that over running right now. Not good when you are on a tight running schedule, and my half is on 10/28. But I haven't registered for it, and I'm totally slacking...so, of course, my lazy self is saying, don't do it. UGH! I'm pretty sure, without running I will feel like the latter statement, rather than the first:


So, what are you telling me, just suck it up and do it? OOOOOKKKK. Ugh! So, this week I slacked on my running and now have to run Thursday, Friday and my long run this week, plus a cross training exercise. I hate when I do that to myself.

How do you get yourself out of a running rut? Anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment