Wednesday, March 20, 2013

5 miles and a recipe

Yesterday after I picked up Noah from school we decided to go to the bay and the beach and have some fun. Noah rode his bike and I ran with the jogger stroller. But not the single jogger, the double, because the hubs had the single stroller in his car and wasn't home - so Cameron rode in the Cadillac version of the strollers. Laid back...

The big boy did SO good and we ran/rode 5 miles total! I asked him if his legs were sore this morning, because mine were! And good news, that's the furthest I've run since my race in December! Super excited! :-)

Here they are at about mile 2 on the bay side of Pacific beach.
And what bike ride is complete without an ice cream break??? And our view while they (no me, I was good!) had a couple scoops.
And then them, the next day...Just kidding, it was the day before, but I had a hard time getting them out of bed this morning for school! I'm wearing them out!
And when we got home I made them ravioli, but had already prepared my dinner and it was in the crockpot. It was a little spicy so I figured they wouldn't eat it...but it was SO good and super filling. I even had the second helping today for lunch.

I put 2 boneless lean porkchops in the crock pot with diced tomatoes and enchilada sauce and cooked on low for 5 hours. When I served it, I added olives and made myself some black beans and sprinkled a little fat free cheese on it. Total calories: 565. SO filling!

And your daily cuteness, my big boy, Noah. He didn't have to wear a uniform today, so we was excited to dress in his skater duds. BTW those are size 7! He's grown SO much!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment