Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I knew it!

Lululemon FINALLY admits (and recalls) yoga pants because of them being see through!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lululemon-yoga-pants-recall-vancouver-based-company-pulls-18770583

My love affair with Lululemon began shortly after Cameron was born (probably about 6 months later, so spring 2011), and I bought one pair of crops as a reward for losing weight. They were AMAZING! No see through booties at all, and stayed put when I ran/did boot camps. About 6 months later I bought another pair (same type, Wunder Unders) and no problems. So, after buying those, I thought I would buy running pants from Lululemon. Both, sheer, and they would not take them back! The employee explained it to me that since they were running pants, and not yoga pants, and since you don't bend over and do poses like in yoga, the material is different, therefore not meant to be bent over in. I promptly sold those things on Craigslist, because yeah, you may not bend while you run, but you stretch after!

Ever since I've been on the hunt for the perfect Lululemon pants and still haven't been able to find any that aren't see through! It was so annoying! I read reviews on their page, and many people were saying they were having the same problem. Even an employee (a different one) admitted that people had been complaining and that Lululemon changed their material!

So, the secret it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment