Saturday, September 8, 2012

My love affair with Lululemon is breaking my heart

I love, love, love Lululemon. Ask my husband. I justify my purchases as my "work wardrobe" since I'm not buying any work/office clothes right now. Hubby isn't buying it...but he obliges...

I have two pairs of Wunder Under crops from last year. LOVE them, but right now, with it being so hot, they are a little big longer than I want. I've been in a quest to find a shorter crop from Lulu, but not shorts. I don't like running in shorts. My thighs eat the short material and I have to use a tube of Body Glide for a week - enough said.

So, I have tried the 105 crop from Lulu, the discover crop and even ordered the new Wunder Under crop, thinking I'll just tailor it and crop it myself. Much to my dismay ALL of these crops were see-through when I bent over. No one needs to see that when I'm stretching or doing yoga or whatever. What the heck happened with the material? Same size, same everything and it's see-through. I'm so disappointed.

And btw, the sales girl said that the new material isn't the same as the old material and that a lot of people have been complaining about it. UGH!!!

So, I ended up buying another pair of Nike Drifits and the Road Runner crop - the Drifits are a bit see-through when I bend over but I don't like these for yoga. The Road Runners are not, and they both are HALF the cost. SCORE!

Btw, there is a whole website devoted to this problem...yoga pants manufacturers check it out!!! http://girlsinyogapants.com/2012/see-through-yoga-pants-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment