Thursday, September 6, 2012

So fresh and so clean

Today's post is inspired by the OutKast song, So Fresh and So Clean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU3Rk-Z9boM

First off, yes, I'm a big dork. Second, I do love gansta rap (I grew up in Fresno!!! I also love country music - random combination).

Ok, really, the point of this post is to let you know I'm starting over - "so fresh and so clean, clean" - on my blog. I want to still post about my running adventures, and of course about my beautiful boys, Noah and Cameron, but I want to incorporate some other things - what they are, I'm not sure yet.

So, I've getting over my "new blogging anxiety" and gonna just do it (in the words of Nike).

There it is, short and sweet - welcome! And happy reading!

And here I am in my SWEETEST gansta pose. YEAH!

Love ya ~ Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment