Thursday, September 6, 2012

Yoga

I've been wanting to incorporate more yoga into my workouts during the week but 1) I always have a tiny dictator attached to my hip (i.e. Noah & Cameron) and 2) I can never get away from these tiny dictators and the big dictator (i.e. Travis - I kid I kid/have to put this in case he's reading it :-)). Anyway, I found 2 yoga studios with childcare AND awesome classes. I'm so excited to incorporate this into my routine, especially because running does a number on my body (so sore/tight seemingly all the time - what, I know, I'm getting old). So, I did 2 hot yoga classes this week at one studio, and I plan on doing 2 restorative classes at another studio this week. I feel so Zen. ;-) And I'm SURE I look like this while doing it...


No comments:

Post a Comment